Teqqa Sales Executive, any US-based location
We are seeking a healthcare software Sales Executive who has proven success of getting meetings at large hospital systems and closing software deals within those large systems.
The Teqqa Sales Executive is responsible for all sales related activities with a minimum amount of supervision to achieve overall corporate sales goals. The Sales Executive will work closely with senior Teqqa management, product management and clinical experts to generate new sales activities for the company. The Sales Executive must have industry knowledge of hospital systems and will need to develop an extensive understanding of Teqqa’s product suite and antibiotic stewardship. The Sales Executive should possess an awareness of understanding client needs and market trends and have a track record of successful execution of sales strategies and the ability to personally close deals.
- Close contracts.
- Influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans, understanding the market conditions and customer requirements.
- Prepare and perform all product demonstrations and presentations to multiple people within a hospital, including department directors, department personnel, purchasing managers and C-level contacts.
- Appropriately present product/service features, benefits, and advantages.
- Facilitate meetings with customers and any additional Teqqa personnel necessary to meet prospect / customer requirements.
- Meet annual sales quota.
- Prepare sales quotes and proposals.
- Work with the Teqqa team to negotiate and obtain signed sales contracts, purchase orders, and support contracts.
- Attend and participate in trade shows or conventions, as required.
- Requires frequent travel with overnight stays. Approximately 60% travel is expected.
- Maintain technical/clinical expertise and knowledge.
- Minimum 4-year college business degree.
- Minimum 5-8 years clinical systems sales experience, with proven record of success and closed deals.
- Highly motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and effectively from a home office environment.
- Extensive understanding of hospital department requirements and common roadblocks.
- Must show ability to learn about antibiotic stewardship programs and articulate the problem of antibiotic resistance.
- Must be able to work both alone and as a team.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities.
Teqqa is an Equal Opportunity Employer